iTunaFish meets the expectations of the most demanding companies in the fishing sector. We detail the most outstanding functionalities.
Our iTunaFish software is highly customizable according to specific needs, allowing individual adaptation of the users space depending on their requirements.
Given that the system is developed under the paradigm of Cloud Computing, it will have a high scalability both horizontally and vertically, allowing it to grow according to the needs you have without the needs of redefining the architecture of the same.
Our system has a high level of security allowing access only to validated users with permission to access the requested information.
ITunaFish keeps a record with the modifications made to the main data of the application, allowing at all times to know the changes made, as well as the user who has made them.
Our software is prepared for use in the cloud through which can be accessed by any authorized device, from any location, provided that internet access is available, thus permitting access to the system from outside the company’s local networks.
According to Royal Decree 1619/2012, of 30 November, which approves the Regulation on invoicing obligations, both complete and simplified invoices must be taken into account. The program conforms to the structured invoice format. To this end, two export standards are proposed:
EDIFACT: Standard for the exchange of data worldwide.
FACTURAE: Standard for the exchange of electronic invoice data provided by the Treasury.
We implement the EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) system to automate paper free data exchange with customers, suppliers and distributors. The implementation of EDI makes it possible to integrate commercial documents of the company such as purchase orders, delivery notes, invoices and their payment with minimum user intervention. EDI therefore saves time and increases productivity.
COMPLIANCE WITH IFS FOOD Standard
Our ERP iTunaFish complies with the specifications of the IFS Food Standard.
- Management of versions of the quality and food safety manual, storing who, when and what is modified and the reason for it. In addition, it allows access to the latest version of the document for inspections.
- A HACCP system (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) is established for product quality assurance. Critical points are identified and monitored.
- To ensure the HACCP system, the processes to which the products can be subjected are identified, allowing for their control.
- For the adaptation to the HACCP system, the following actions have been implemented:
- Description of the product. Including:
- Physical, organoleptic, chemical and microbiological parameters
- Treatment methods
- Storage conditions, method of transport
- Determination of the use of the by-products of each product.
- Storage of the product sheet (PDF). Managing who modifies it, when, and for what reason.
- Description of the product. Including:
- Determination of control points and their management. For this, an inspection sheet is available, establishing the control parameters, the date and the user who performs it.
- Control of the corrective actions of control points, as well as of the products indicated as non-compliant. This allows for the control of these corrective actions, indicating the date of resolution and all the necessary data to ensure quality.
- Control of HACCP system verification procedures. This allows them to be controlled, indicating the corrective actions to be carried out if necessary.
DASHBOARD, MANAGEMENT SUPPORT
The system has a customizable dashboard or control panel that displays data in the form of graphs and lists with all the real-time information of the company (sales, purchases, payments, etc.), helping decision making by authorized personnel.
Each user, depending on the security of the assigned profile and the information they can access, designs their lists, graphs, alerts, etc.
The lists and graphs to be calculated are customizable and will be stored per user including all the advanced filtering options that have been used to avoid having to rewrite them every time they are needed. They will include some generic options in the filters, for example, a month (indicating a month from the current date), a year, a week, the current day, etc.
These graphs can be placed in the main panel, customizing each user´s panel has and being able to remove existing ones, add new ones, move their location, etc.
Also in the panel you can incorporate customizable notices and alerts, for example, customers who have exceeded the maximum risk, products about to expire, etc.
Allows accessibility from different devices (PC, Smartphone, Tablet, etc.), from different locations and the ability to access real time information anywhere at any time.
MULTI-LANGUAGE AND MULTI-CURRENCY
Feature allowing the system to be used for different geographical locations, facilitating the generation of documents in the desired language and currency.
MULTI-SOURCE DATA RECEIVER
Possibility of entering data from different sources: barcode reader, QR codes, TXT files generated by labeling and weighing machines, etc.
In a single system you will have all the processes carried out within the company, by agile and reliable procedures.
WARNINGS AND ALERTS
The system will perform an automatic management of the processes and issue alerts and warnings that will be shown to the users involved when they access the system.
INTRASTAT EUROPEAN REGULATION
ITunaFish enables INTRASTAT monthly declarations of imports and exports with other Member States of the European Union (EU) or Northern Ireland.
Other articles that may interest you: iTunaFish a fundamental tool to manage the entire company